One of the hedge fund industry’s largest asset managers
Pictet made its first hedge fund investment in 1991.
Today, we manage a total of over USD10bn in single hedge fund and multi-manager hedge fund strategies, under UCITS-compliant and offshore structures.
Our offering includes a range of commingled and tailor-made portfolios managed on an advisory or discretionary basis.
Hedge fund investing Specialists since 1991
managers in our investment
135 invested hedge funds
Single hedge funds
Over the past few years, more and more investors have been attracted to unconstrained investing to complement conventional benchmarked strategies.
In the past decade, Pictet Asset Management has built up specialist teams and expanded its product offering to include a range of hedge funds within UCITS-compliant and offshore structures.
Our hedge funds range includes the following strategies
Multi-Strategy Market Neutral
Global Credit Long/Short
Europe Mid Cap Equity Long /Short
Greater China Equity Long/Short
Asian Equity Market Neutral
Catalyst-Driven European Equity Market Neutral
Multi-manager hedge funds
A leader in the European hedge fund investment space, we launched our first customised hedge fund portfolio in 1991 – and still manage it today – while our first fund of hedge funds was launched in 1994.
As a reflection of our expertise in liquid alternatives, Pictet Alternative Advisors (PAA) today also manages one of the world’s largest UCITS funds of funds.
As an established player in the industry, PAA has built long-standing relationships with a large network of global managers. PAA’s investment universe currently comprises approximately 95 managers across all hedge fund strategies, geographies and AuM volume.
PAA’s solutions cover a range of multi- and single-strategy funds and tailor-made portfolios managed on an advisory or discretionary basis. Approximately 70% of our AuM is invested in customised portfolios and the remaining 30% in commingled solutions.