Our services include all processes from NAV calculation and fund accounting to maintaining shareholder registers, whether we are acting as the solely transfer agent for clients and partners or operating as paying agent. We also offer a full range of reporting options and are able to deliver reports upon request, whether online or in hard copy.
All our fund administration services are managed in-house, ensuring that we apply consistent standards and promote our culture of risk awareness across the whole value chain. Clients always have direct access to our industry experts.
Alpha protection programme
(Protection of fund manager performance)
- Anti-dilutive measures
- Investment at pricing point
- Management of late trading and market timing
- Hedging of investor's currency risk
- Figures provided for investor's tax return
- Anti-money laundering/Know your client (AML/KYC) risk approach
- NAV calculation and verification
- produce and verify tax figures
- Transfer agent register for account opening, AML/KYC and transactional monitoring
- Booking of subscriptions/redemptions, confirmations, pre-advice cash flow, etc.
- Booking and confirmation of corporate actions on funds and management of front-end and back-end loads
- Ownership transfer between registrars
- Efficient investigation and reconciliation of pending items
Dedicated management companies for third-party funds
Pictet has created two dedicated management companies - FundPartner Solutions (Europe) SA in Luxembourg, and FundPartner Solutions (Suisse) SA in Switzerland - to handle all fund administration services and the creation of third-party funds, thereby ensuring clearer segregation of our fund administration operations from the custody bank.