Our clients enjoy privileged access to our in‐house trading experts, who are renowned for their speed of execution and professional approach.
To ensure that we respond efficiently to our custody client needs, all orders are channelled through a dedicated team of sales traders. They in turn are responsible for applying first-class execution principles across the whole product range: equities, fixed income, foreign exchange, derivatives, structured products, mutual funds and hedge funds.
Our teams place all trades on behalf of clients directly on financial markets. Clients are therefore more likely to secure the best price available and maximise their return.
Advantages of our trading services
- 24-hour access to a dedicated trading desk (Geneva, London, Montreal, Singapore) and execution capabilities
- First-class execution service for forex, equities, bonds, derivatives, OTC
- Highly competitive brokerage commissions
- Achieving competitive executions
- No settlement fees for transactions carried out through Pictet
- Reduced settlement administration and risk
- Greater revenue potential from lending securities
- Independent market views and trading ideas
Find out more
Pictet's Trading and Sales unit offers a full range of execution services for different investor profiles.