Straight from the strategy desk
Please see important disclosure information at the bottom of this page. This page should not be copied or forwarded.
Recent daily letters
In our Factory Daily Letter we present regular updates on our quantitative indicators, our technical views on currencies and markets, favourite themes and strategies, and sector-specific studies:
- 02.12.2021: New risks to the rally
- 01.12.2021: December seasonality
- 30.11.2021: Omicron opportunity
- 29.11.2021: Monday kick-off
- 26.11.2021: CESI
- 25.11.2021: US Retail
- 24.11.2021: Q3's "Triple Winners"
- 23.11.2021: Catching a breadth
- 22.11.2021: Monday kick-off
- 19.11.2021: 13F: what's hot and what's not?
- 18.11.2021: Going nuclear
- 17.11.2021: Software vs semiconductors
- 16.11.2021: The technical tailwinds turn better for gold
- 15.11.2021: Monday Kick-off
- 12.11.2121: Will a hotter inflation print heat up the reflation trade?
- 11.11.2021: Q3 earnings in Europe
- 10.11.2021: The UK: a reflation trade
- 09.11.2021: Are small caps back in vogue?
- 08.11.2021: Monday Kick-off
- 05.11.2021: Momentum
- 04.11.2021: Dissecting inflation
- 03.11.2021: Fed preview: Taper time?
- 02.11.2021: The race to new highs
Regular update and commentary on our core convictions, and our perspective on the macroeconomic environment across the US, Europe, China and Japan :
Our latest presentations on the multi-asset environment [PDF] :
- 23.09.2021 - Market update
- 29.04.2021 - Market update
- 21.01.2021 - Market update
- 29.10.2020 - Market update
- 02.10.2020 - Market update
- 28.08.2020 - Market update
- 26.06.2020 - Market update
- 29.05.2020 - Market update
- 08.05.2020 - Market update
- 24.04.2020 - Market update
- 17.04.2020 - Market update
- 03.04.2020 - Market update