Straight from the strategy desk
Please see important disclosure information at the bottom of this page. This page should not be copied or forwarded.
Recent daily letters
In our Factory Daily Letter we present regular updates on our quantitative indicators, our technical views on currencies and markets, favourite themes and strategies, and sector-specific studies:
- 22.06.2021: Commodities: A pause in the bull run? Or the beginning of the end?
- 21.06.2021: Monday kick-off
- 18.06.2021: Tax talk: who will pay the bill?
- 17.06.2021: Is Gold about to suffer more in the coming weeks?
- 16.06.2021: Still too soon to tease the taper talk?
- 15.06.2021: Tech vs transport becomes transport vs tech
- 14.06.2021: Monday kick-off
- 11.06.2021: European banks - ready to buy the dips
- 10.06.2021: Rise and shine Switzerland?
- 09.06.2021: Defensive value
- 08.06.2021: The technical view: Going nowhere?
- 07.06.2021: Monday kick-off
- 04.06.2021: Is the UK a value play?
- 03.06.2021: Talking about talking about tapering
- 02.06.2021: June seasonality
- 01.06.2021: The technical view: Fussy eating
- 31.05.2021: Monday kick-off
- 28.05.2021: Earnings season: the consumer discretionary sector relishes reopening
- 27.05.2021: Inflation: which sectors are the most resilient?
Our latest presentations on the multi-asset environment [PDF] :
- 29.04.2021 - Market update
- 21.01.2021 - Market update
- 29.10.2020 - Market update
- 02.10.2020 - Market update
- 28.08.2020 - Market update
- 26.06.2020 - Market update
- 29.05.2020 - Market update
- 08.05.2020 - Market update
- 24.04.2020 - Market update
- 17.04.2020 - Market update
- 03.04.2020 - Market update
Regular update and commentary on our core convictions, and our perspective on the macroeconomic environment across the US, Europe, China and Japan :
Weekly economic data: