Opening an account
Our portfolios offer you different investment strategies, a more flexible allocation of your assets as well as a greater capacity to cope with fluctuations in the economy.
“LPP/BVG-Short-Mid Term Bonds” portfolio
You attach considerable importance to preserving your capital and to security. You want to avoid major price fluctuations and, as such, are ready to forego higher returns for additional security.
The LPP/BVG-Short-Mid Term Bonds portfolio:
- may invest only in bonds, and the average residual maturity of the portfolio may not exceed three years;
- is particularly geared towards preserving capital;
- seeks to earn a reasonable return;
- is relatively low-risk.
You seek an attractive performance but want to limit the risk of depreciation in the amount of your capital. You are thus willing to accept some price fluctuations, but to a limited extent.
The LPP/BVG-10 portfolio:
- may invest in all asset classes authorised by OPP2. The equity portion of the portfolio must comprise between 5% and 15% of the total assets;
- limits the chances of the capital decreasing during difficult times;
- seeks to earn a moderate return over time;
- has the lowest risk profile of the four balanced portfolios.
You want to diversify your investments and can readily accept price fluctuations. You expect a higher performance than the LPP/BVG-10 portfolio and are thus willing to incur higher risks.
The LPP/BVG-25 portfolio:
- may invest in all asset classes authorised by OPP2. The equity portion of the portfolio must comprise between 15% and 35% of the total assets;
- offers attractive diversification;
- seeks to earn attractive returns over time;
- has a higher risk profile than the LPP/BVG-10 portfolio as 25% of the portfolio on average is invested in equities.
“LPP/BVG-Multi Asset Flexible” portfolio
You are looking for a portfolio that seeks to earn an absolute return in all market conditions thanks to diversification and greater flexibility in asset allocation whilst following strict risk management. You do not want to invest only in traditional asset classes and are willing to accept price fluctuations, but to a limited degree.
The LPP/BVG-Multi Asset Flexible portfolio:
- may invest in all OPP2-authorised asset classes and seeks to earn an absolute return of 3% over the ICE LIBOR CHF overnight rate over a market cycle (3 to 5 years);
- targets average volatility of 5%, which must not exceed 8%;
- seeks to achieve steady capital appreciation over the long term;
- involves a moderate degree of risk, given that particular attention is paid to keeping volatility under control.
You want to invest your capital so that it achieves the highest performance possible for the risks involved. You can accept any degree of price volatility.
The LPP/BVG-40 portfolio:
- may invest in all asset classes authorised by OPP2. The equity portion of the portfolio must comprise between 30% and 50% of the total assets;
- seeks to achieve substantial capital appreciation in the long term;
- offers higher performance prospects than the other portfolios;
- is the riskiest of all the portfolios.